| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Naxos in May is somewhat warm at 19.4 °C (66.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with infrequent rain. A feeble 9.8mm (0.4in) of fluid is dropped during an average of 3 days.
- The shortest day is 13:41 long and the longest day is 14:30 long with an average length of 14:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Naxos May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Naxos, Greece
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Naxos: