| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Naxos in February is quite mild at 12.1 °C (53.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with some rain. Only 58.6mm (2.3in) of water is dumped during on average 9 days.
- The shortest day is 10:18 long and the longest day is 11:15 long with an average length of 10:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Naxos February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Naxos, Greece
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Naxos: