| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Naxos in September is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 5.7mm (0.2in) of fluid is unloaded across an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Naxos September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Naxos, Greece
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Naxos: