| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Naxos in October is somewhat warm at 19.3 °C (66.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with seldom any rain. A mere 39.3mm (1.5in) of water is dropped across on average 4 days.
- The shortest day is 10:36 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Naxos October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Naxos, Greece
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Naxos: