| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Naxos in November is very mild at 16.2 °C (61.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.4 °C (56.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 47.4mm (1.9in) of liquid is dropped during on average 6 days.
- The shortest day is 9:47 long and the longest day is 10:34 long with an average length of 10:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Naxos November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Naxos, Greece
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Naxos: