| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Naxos in January is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in January is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry with rain occasionally. Just 71.3mm (2.8in) of liquid is dropped during an average of 12 days.
- The shortest day is 9:39 long and the longest day is 10:16 long with an average length of 9:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Naxos January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Naxos, Greece
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Naxos: