| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Naxos in December is mild at 13.7 °C (56.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry with rain occasionally. Only 69.4mm (2.7in) of liquid is dumped across on average 12 days.
- The shortest day is 9:36 long and the longest day is 9:46 long with an average length of 9:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Naxos December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Naxos, Greece
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Naxos: