| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Naxos in August is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 4.5 °C (8.1 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with no rain. An airy 2.8mm (0.1in) of fluid accrues during an average of 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 14:03 long with an average length of 13:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Naxos August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Naxos, Greece
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Naxos: