| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Naxos in April is very mild at 16.1 °C (60.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with seldom any rain. A paltry 18.4mm (0.7in) of fluid is released during an average of 4 days.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:39 long with an average length of 13:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Naxos April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Naxos, Greece
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Naxos: